An adrenaline-filled 35 min flight (25 min airborne) with recent red Arrows Pilot Toby Keeley. Take a seat in our T67 Firefly and experience some manoeuvres performed by the Red Arrows and enjoy the stunning views around the coastline.
- You arrive at our office at Shoreham airport and will be welcomed by the team and offered a hot beverage and pastries.
- Toby will give you a 30 min brief, which gives you a unique insight of his time in the Red Arrows, a safety briefing and an outline of your flight in our T67 Firefly. You can discuss where you want to go and what you would like to see.
- We will take you to the aircraft and there will be a brief opportunity to take some photographs
- During your flight you will get an introduction to effects of controls and Toby will give you control of the aircraft.
- Enjoy the flight, experience some manoeuvres performed by the Red Arrows and enjoy the stunning views around the coastline.
Monday - Sunday
On site toilets Inc Disabled,
Cafe On Aerodrome
Parking pay and display at airport terminal
Spectators welcome: Indoor & Outdoor viewing area
Comfortable clothing, Large cameras & bags may be refusedComfortable clothing, Large cameras & bags