YOUR UNFORGETTABLE FLYING EXPERIENCE
Fly thrilling close-formation aerobatic manoeuvres with former Red Arrows pilots, for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Taking safety to the next level, The Blades are the only licensed aerobatic airline in the world, regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority. This means that we operate to exactly the same safety standards as any mainstream European airline.
Why fly with the Blades?
- The closest you can get to the full Red Arrows experience
- Fly in close formation in our dynamic Extra 300 aircraft, discovering the sensations of inverted flight and ‘g-force’
- Individually tailored, your pilot will adapt the flight to each passenger’s level of comfort and enjoyment
- Experience first-hand the aerobatic manoeuvres the Blades perform during their award-winning display
- Enjoy a surreal flying experience over the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside in either a Tiger Moth or Helicopter (Aircraft type depends on your date)
- VIP hospitality from our first-class hostesses
- Watch your very own private Blades’ display with champagne and canapes
- To commemorate your day, you will receive a flying certificate and in-flight video
- Option to enrol into the Blades Flight Club after your day
On site toilets
Cafe On Aerodrome
Full hospitality provided
Guest places are available (£60) book directly. Includes catering and access to Blades building.
Other spectators, there are public viewing areas
Comfortable clothing, lightweight top for Blades Flight and Jumper for Tiger Moth flight